Thursday 15 January 2009

My perfect room

While looking through youtube i found lots of interactive items that i would love to have in a single room (if i ever had the money or if they ever were mass produced). The first of the items would be the floor, i had this in mind:



The next would be a table this one made my day, i love this. It would be nice if it interacted with any music but this is a nice start:



Next would be furniture, this one really made me laugh although you would'nt want too many of these moving around:



i'll continue to post more ideas in the future but for now my room is looking pretty cool, if you have any other items i would want to place in my room then let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These chairs are amazing!! I want one they are really cute, they have to make them!!